Svana

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

my computer broken :(

hey all! i havent been posting cause the cord of my computer is broken, so havent been able to go to the internet much... But i'll get a new one tomorrow! then i can start putting pictures in again hopefully :P anyway nothing much has been happening with my this last week, exept the festival in the first weekend of august, was exellent :D and i'll put some pics from that here soon;) Mostly now i've been just working and helping my friend Heidi with her wedding arrangements! She is coming here with her fianc'e in the end of September to get married in the west of Iceland, its gonna be great!:)

1 Comments:

  • At 4:37 PM, Blogger Svana said…

    hæbb, I'm sorry i havent been blogging:( I just got my computer to work again, and i'll put some pics and stuff in soon:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home