Svana

Thursday, January 26, 2006

New flat!

hi all!
So much is going on with me theese days, I just bought a flat!! tomorrow i will sign the deal and then me and Níels and Flóki will move in, in about 1 week or on the 6th of February:)
Heidi and Andy finally go their son born on the 9th of January, his name is Ellis Heiðar, and he is very beutiful! I relly have to go to England to see him:)
I'll post more when I move and put some pics, since my computer is without internet until then!
Well I wish everybody a happy new year and Andrés i wish a happy birthday!!

6 Comments:

  • At 12:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you so much my darl and Nielsfor the greatings, the birthday was great and I got a fantastic "spa-day"...didn´t do anything...accept study ;)

    I do hope you both wll have a grandeur day when moving and I´m sorry not to be there to help you both...I would had liked to.

    Heidi and Andy or infact, Ellis Heiðar would like you to come to England again...
    All of you reading this; Ellis is so cute and so wonderful - just by looking at pictures.

    From Addi, your boddy in France

     
  • At 5:18 PM, Blogger Andres Jakob said…

    Hi hi darl,
    Ég er loksinns búinn að finna passwordið mitt á blogger og er búinn að update-a síðuna...þú ert þar undir "Svanas thoughts" og skrifaði aðeins um þig darl...

    Bið að heilsa Niels

    þinn Addi

     
  • At 7:22 PM, Blogger Andres Jakob said…

    Á francais ;-) Mon chérie Svana, nous, dans d´Avenue Gobelins, allons trés froid mais la méteo francais prédis un bon temps á Paris semaine prochaine. Mais alors, Svana abientot!

    Smá franska darl! bara að æfa mig aðeins ;-)

     
  • At 7:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Til hamingju með íbúðina Svanborg og Nilli. Hlökkum til að kíkja í heimsókn þegar við komum heim. Kveðja Jóna og Gunnar

     
  • At 8:03 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kæru vinir. Til hamingju með íbúðina. Gangi ykkur vel í flutningunum. Við stelpurnar bíðum svo eftir innflutningspartýinu :-)
    Kveðja: Silja

     
  • At 1:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Til hamingju með nýju íbúðina ;o)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home