Svana

Monday, September 25, 2006

Magister Svana


CANNOT BELIVE THIS :)
I finally finished my masters!! last Tuesday I took the final exam for my master thesis and I got 1st grade :) I will graduate in about 3 weeks, but officially I am Magister of Science now!
1 week from now, me and Níels are going to Portugal on an Eye conference, where i will present my findings in the Master studies, and after that we will go visit my friend Kata, who lives in Madrid, Spain. There we will meet Jóhanna, so it will be the four of us for few days in Madrid :) Then only 3 days after we come home, there will be the graduation! I've started working on my Doctoral now, just starting it really, nothing heavy. I'm taking 2 courses in pharmacology and i'll start som experiments after I come from Portugal and Spain.
I really should and want to write more here, i'll try to remember! :D
I just hopes someone still comes and visits the site....
hugs to those who haven't given up on my writing!
Svana

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home